Monday, November 16, 2009

Life as a real estate agent...

The things I see and am learning.....just amaze me.

Sometimes what people have a listed in the MLS isn't always what is it.

Let's pretend like a house is really suppose to be 3 bedrooms/ 2 baths. Then you go and look at it thinking it was a 3 bedroom/2bath BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT SAYS.

Turns out it has 6 bedrooms, 2 kitchens, and 3 bathrooms. And the electrical outlets are SIDEWAYS. Permits? NOT SO MUCH.


When you walk up to a house and see that the garage is nailed shut- means it is a converted garage. Lesson learned.

And "partially converted" really just means CONVERTED. There is no difference.


BTW- If you are even remotely thinking about converting your garage..GET A PERMIT. makes our jobs easier.

Also, why does a house have 5 downstairs closests? REALLY PEOPLE? FIVE?


I really like the agents that call me back..and email me back. You rock. Keeping fighting the good fight.


and last but not least..

I refuse to go any further if the house smells. I'm looking at you bank owned properties.

In other news:

Can my nana get any more ADORABLE?






Sipping wine through a straw. Because that's how princesses roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment