Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Re-do...

I have been very busy as of late...

We have tons of new rentals (had to take pictures of)..like this completely remodeled home:


BEAUTIFUL work was done, new EVERYTHING.

A few things in escrow (YAY!)
I don't think we've ever been this busy at the office. Sometimes I stand there and looked dazed before 10am hits.

And rearranging my life physically.

We have re arranged the downstairs living room so that a corner of it is my home office area. Since the switch not everything fits into the office I am currently in so it's kinda like overflow. I have picture frames up- with pictures finally in them. My dad's stuff from when he passed away finally framed. When he died I recieved letters from our state and assembly rep- they closed their sessions on the floor that day in his memory. They gave me a cool booklet from that days session and a letter and a couple other things. I worked for the best people ever. Anyway, that's finally framed.
When I have everything finally done (just need to shampoo the carpets) I'll take pictures.

Next project is my room. I will be painting, taking things down etc.


It also looks like we may be moving offices!! so that will be a fun move in project. I will get my own office!!!!!!! Desk shopping time!


My nana is home from the hospital and is fine. Now the drama is to get them to move closer to me. Like...down the street closer. It's an ongoing discussion (read: shouting) with them.


My annoying neighbors have put their home up for sale. Short sale. I think they are taking all the doors with them. niiiiice....


Oh and...


WHY IS IT SO EFFING HOT.

1 comment:

  1. I know, what's up with the heat? Horrible, at least last night the fog came back in so we didn't have to have the AC on all night like Friday night. Hate using the AC.

    Glad your Nana is okay! :)

    ReplyDelete