Monday, July 13, 2009

Success

Well, I did my first open house. Everything is so crazy I haven't even had time to get new business cards or anything so I just used my broker's. This truely has been the craziest two weeks of my life. Everything has been turned upside down. There have been lots of crying and screaming but I am okay with everything with the switch to the other side of the business. I am getting settled in quite nicely. I also have a listing as well. My broker's family has been through a lot as well with death's in the family.. I have a bad feeling I am going to have to cover for him this weekend and miss seeing my sister.

Speaking of my sister, she will be in california this week and im heartbroken I can't see her. Plans were cancelled a few months ago to see her, and i fear they will be again. If things didn't get so messed up with my other job (being let go so quickly) it wouldnt even be a problem. Grr.

Update on my dog- we have been back and forth to UC Davis. Don't ever take your animal there. The only thing they were good at was telling me it wasn't a tumor (she's had MRI, blood work, the whole shebang). They keep pushing behavoiral things and wanting her to have an EEG but then they never get back to us. We have decided to just go back to our regular vet. We were pretty sure they wanted the EEG because they thought she had epilopsy. So, our vet thinks she has slight OCD and been having seizures since she was a puppy. The prozac the vet put her on has lessened the seizures to the point of how they were when she was a puppy. She's back to sleeping a lot. We might up her dosage a bit though. Her mood swings are still a bit difficult.

Other then the crazyness that is my life- things are going....well. I think? i love teaching in church. It's fun so far! we are completely rearranging the front room in the house to be a home office as well. Auntie and I are so sore from packing and moving the entire room around but we love it! I can now move the rest of my things out of the loan office I had and keep it all at home. There isn't really a lot of room at my new office. So the home space will be overflow I think. I am lisitng a short sale this week too. The market here is moving SO FAST. It's hard for me to find homes for my clients!

No comments:

Post a Comment