Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ward Hike and Summer Plans

A couple weekends ago we went on a ward hike in the El Dorado National Forest. It was about an hour and half away. It was a beautiful drive, a beautiful hike. There was still snow on the ground! I am still downloading some of the photos from it but here are just a few until I'm finished.






We had a blast! It was my first time doing something like this with my ward. I am having a lot of fun. I now have a calling too! I will be teaching in relief society! SO EXCITED to take on the challenge.
I leave next week for some hiking in Moab, Utah. I cannot wait! I will be spending some quality time with my friends, take some amazing photos.
I also have 2 trips in July planned- one to LA to go to Disneyland possibly and visit my family who will be coming down from Utah. I will also be going to a family reunion..which im still trying to figure out how I am related to them but it means I get to hug my sister. I think I might cry..seriously. It will be in Manteca..camping will be involved.
In August I am taking a trip to Calgary, Alberta. CANADA!!!!!!! My best friend Steve is going to Afghanistan and he won't be able to make it down to California like last year. SO-I'm going up there instead. Going to see some of my friends and surprise Elder Davis who is serving in the calgary mission.
My summer has exploded.

2 comments:

  1. Well there you are! Glad you are back; what happened to your other blogspot blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. got tired of trying to figure it out. Something to do with renewing my domain name..I tried but couldnt..and it got all confusing so I just ignored the problem lol Oh well! It got way to confusing for my little brain to deal with.

    But I'm heeeeeere! :)

    ReplyDelete